Mastering Pre-season: A Guide for Coaches
Thursday, June 1st, 8 PM (GMT) | 45 mins
We’ve already held this webinar but if you register below we’ll send you the recording.
In this webinar, highly experienced coaches Shayne Murphy and Gary Rafferty will present a guide for coaches focused on the most important elements of mastering pre-season for your football team, including:
- How to reverse engineer the process.
- Are my players fit?
- Games and training structure.
- Physical qualities of football.
- Delivering a session that fits the plan – from warm-up to small-sided games.
- Off-pitch considerations.
- Strength and movement programming.
- Monitoring progress.
- How do I know the “load” is right?
- Did pre-season go well?
- Owner of SDM Performance
- Consultant at City Football Group
- Football Scientist at Scotland National Team
- Mentor & Lecturer
- Over 13 years of experience in elite football
- Owner of Football Fitness AU
- Head of Performance at NWS Spirit FC
- 20 years of coaching experience in both the technical and physical side of the game