Add Testing Data for your clients and athletes
Coaches can add testing data and records for your clients and athletes to track their store their data in RYPT and analyze their progress in the Analysis dashboards. The feature is designed to streamline the performance testing process and make it easier for you to enter test data for your clients and athletes on your laptop or tablet as you’re testing them.
This video walks you through how to add testing data for your clients and athletes on your tablet or laptop so you can quickly and easily capture data during your performance testing sessions.
Video length – 1 min 52 secs
The list of Records you can currently track in RYPT includes:
- 1RM (kg)
- Average Speed (m/s)
- Total Volume (kg)
- Max Distance (m)
- Max Height (cm)
- Max Reps
- Min Time (secs)
- Average Velocity (m/s)
- Peak Velocity (m/s)
- Max Force (N)
- Max Reach (mm)
- Max Time (secs)
To Add Test Data for your clients and athletes please follow these steps:
- On the main menu, click Users to open the Users screen.
- You’ll see a button to the top right-hand corner of the list to ADD TEST DATA, click the button to open the feature.
- First, select the date that you would like to add the test data for.
- Next, select the users you’d like to add data for. Users can be added by Training Group or individually, or a combination of the two.
- Next, select the exercises and records you’d like to add data for. Multiple records can be added together.
- Once you have added your users and records to the table, simply click on th cell and type to enter your test data for the client/athlete.
- When you’ve entered all of your test data, click Save record(s) at the bottom of the table to save the data.
- You’ll then see a confirmation of the data that has been saved, and you’ll be able to view this data in teh Analysis Dashboard, or in the Records section of an individual users profile.