With the Performance PRO Plan, you can also record injuries for your clients/athletes and keep an injury history for them. Injuries are recorded through the user profile where you can see all of the injuries and days lost for that client/athlete for a given time period. There is also an Injuries Dashboard in the Analysis section where you can track all injuries – great for coaches to confirm who is avalaible for training and what they can and can’t do.
This video walks you through how to record an injury and takes a look at how to view injuries in the Injuries Dashboard in the Analysis section.
Video length – 3 mins 19 secs
Record an injury
To record an injury please follow these steps:
- Click on the Users option on the menu
- Click the name of the client/athlete you want to record an injury for to open their profile
- SCroll down to the Injuries section and click Record Injury to get started
- Complete the injury questionnaire with the injury data and click Save to finish
Once the injury has been saved it will appear on the list of injuries on the users profile and also appear in the Injuries Dashboard in the Analysis section. By clicking teh menu to the right of the injury in the user profile you can update the injury over the course of the recovery period including:
- Update / if you need to make changes to any part of the injury record
- Add attachments / if you need to upload new scans or other documents
- Update Notes / if you need to update the notes with further treatments
- Set Return Date / if the client/athlete has returned to full performance again – this will change their injury status back to “Fit” providing they have no other open injuries
- Update Training Availability / if their training availability changes as they progress through their recovery
- Delete / if the injury was recorded incorrectly and needs to be removed