RYPT Trainer Academy | Programs
What is the Programs feature?
The Programs feature is where you create program templates to share with your clients and athletes, where you manage your templates, and where you manage the programs you have scheduled. It’s made up of three elements:
- List of program templates / Where you manage your program templates, edit/copy/send existing programs and create new programs.
- Program builder / Where you build your programs combining workouts and other content including video and PDF into an organised schedule that can be shared with your clients and athletes.
- List of sent programs / Where you can view the programs you have scheduled for your clients and athletes, who you have sent them to, and for what start date. You can cancel programs that have not yet been completed.
We’ve created some short videos to help you quickly master the programs feature. Check them out via the following links:
- Creating programs (program name, program description) [28 secs]
- Adding/removing content (workouts, video, PDF) [1 min 5 secs]
- Managing weeks (add, duplicate, delete) [27 secs]
- Editing/copying programs [36 secs]
- Sending programs [55 secs]
- Monitoring sent programs [29 secs]
- Canceling a sent program [32 secs]
We have developed a bespoke program builder to save you as much time as possible getting content to your clients and athletes in an organised schedule so they know exactly what needs to be done and when. While also helping you get a quick overview of which clients and athletes are on which programs at a given time.
Copy/edit program templates to quickly develop a variety of personalised programs
It’s our goal to help you save as much time as possible while still developing a variety of personalized programs for your clients and athletes. One of the many features that will help you do so is the copy/edit feature in our programs list. This allows you to copy one of your pre-built program templates and quickly edit it to create a variation or to personalize it for a particular client or athlete, rather than building a new program from scratch.
Build programs quickly with our bespoke tools
Helping you program fast is always our priority. To help us achieve this, we’ve incorporated lots of small features to save you time, including ‘Duplicate week’ if you have multiple weeks in the program that are identical, or the ability to add content to multiple days at a time, for example, you can add workouts to a single day, or the same day each week if it’s a recurring workout. Small things that will save you a lot of clicks, and a lot of time!
Quickly change schedules when circumstances change
Things change… injuries happen, mistakes happen, so RYPT gives you the flexibility to allow for these circumstances, and make any necessary changes as efficiently as possible. To do so, we have delivered a number of features through the Sent Programs feature to allow you to cancel workouts, add clients and athletes to a sent program.
At RYPT it’s our goal to build a product not only that solves your problems but also one that you love using. We massively value your feedback to help us reach that goal, so if you have any feedback or you can’t find the help that you’re looking for, please contact us here.