RYPT Onboarding Part 4
Monitoring Progress and Performance
In Onboarding Part 3 we went through how you capture data through the RYPT app, Gym-mode, and Testing dashboard. If you missed that you can find it here. Next, we’re going to look at monitoring your clients’/athletes’ progress and performance.
When it comes to data, it’s our goal to centralize all of your client/athlete data so that you have actionable insights that you can use to individualize their programs, manage their training load, and optimize their performance at your fingertips.
You can monitor a wide range of data with RYPT, including:
- Body Composition / Bodyweight, Body Fat %, Lean Mass, Fat Mass
- Workout Compliance / Workouts Sent, Workouts Completed, Compliance %
- Records / 1RM, BW:1RM, Max Reps, Average Speed (m/s), Distance, Time, Height, Reach, Max Force (N), Peak/Average Velocity, RSI, Max kcal, kcal/min
- Training Volume / Total Reps, Total Volume (kg), Intensity (kg/rep)
- Training Load / Duration, RPE, Total Load (for workouts and other activities)
- Well-being / Sleep Quality, Mood, Energy Levels, Stress, Muscle Soreness, and Training Readiness
- Steps / Daily Steps, Average Daily Steps
- Nutrition / Daily Calorie, Protein, Carb, Fat, and Water Intake
Your day-to-day monitoring can be done using the calendar where you have quick access to all your client/athlete data.
The platform also has powerful dashboards to analyze your clients’/athletes’ performance and visualize their progress. You can view group averages for an entire Training Group, analyze an individual client/athlete, or compare multiple individuals in some cases.
The video below walks you through how to monitor your client’s/athlete’s progress and performance.
PRO TIPS /
You’ll find more short video guides on these features in the RYPT Trainer Academy but here are some pro tips to help you get the most from the features:
- Use the calendar to quickly make changes to a client’s/athlete’s workout if you need to manage their load
- Create branded PDF reports to share with your coaching team or your clients/athletes
Login to RYPT now to get started
More resources to help you get started
- Check out the RYPT Trainer Academy for short video guides on all of the platform features
- Book a call back from our team to ask any questions you have
Click here to see what RYPT Performance PRO has to offer >